Thursday, December 9, 2010

stop growing!!!

Sophia turned 5 on Sept. 8th....

She has a wiggly tooth! Why can't she stop growing up! I am so proud of the little girl she is now, but I desperately miss that baby who said, "shabby shaa" and asked for her "boogie" (pacifier).

She seems to be caught in the middle... an act I am sure she will juggle for a long time... being little but being big. She says Elmo is babyish, but she still watches intently when it's on. She likes to take care of younger children but still likes me to rock her with her stuffed piggy.

So, a wiggly tooth... I'm sure in a few weeks it will be a blog about a missing tooth and a toothless grin to share- for tonight... my girl with all her baby teeth :)



She just looks too big... that long hair.. so beautiful! My baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment