Friday, December 31, 2010

Troy's Florida Room



Now- I still have much to do but his Orange Tree is on the wall, the oranges are finished, and a nifty sign to go with it. I just have to add the ladder, so he can climb up and pick the felt oranges off of his tree. I may make a trip to Lowes tomorrow, great way to kick off the New Year :)

I painted the tree trunk with "chocolate brown", I sponged the top of the tree with "green green" and "lime green". The oranges are were made with felt and stuffed with batting then attached to the wall with a sticky velcro tab. :)



So far he loves it, but it is kind of high for him so I am going to have to get his ladder done, ASAP.

Here is the orange sign I made to hang on the wall. My dad brought me an old piece of lumbar from the farm and I painted it, perfect for my little guys Florida themed room.



And so far...

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year!! Just catching up on your family's happenings ... I can not believe, just can't believe how big your kiddos are! The pictures of T-Man have just left me dumbfounded by how he was JUST crawling, like yesterday!
    Hope you get the ladder today =) send me some oranges ...

    ReplyDelete