Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tony's Gun Safe


For Valentines Day Tony got another gun... yes, another.. actually two of them. He was supposed to pick up one gun that we agreed on getting him for Valentines Day and the stinker picked up two... just as Tony says, "I can't send my wife into a shoe store and expect her to come out with just one pair." Well, I can't send Tony in a gun shop and expect him to come out with just one.
So- now that he has another gun, or two... it is time to invest in a gun safe. We keep the guns out of reach of the children, of course, ammo and guns in separate places, but the time has come to invest a pretty penny in a lovely gun safe, here's to our tax return!
Now to just figure out how I will make it look pretty, since it will be making it's home in our already cramped bedroom... I think I may put some pillar candles on top of it. I'll be sure to take pictures of it once it arrives.. he did get a good deal, free shipping on a 182lb safe. Ai- yi- yi

No comments:

Post a Comment