Monday, February 21, 2011

so thankful...

.... that nothing is a surprise to God.
I don't like the unexpected... I don't mind surprises, you know, birthday parties, presents, kisses... the good stuff. But I am a planner, I like to know, should this situation arise, this is what I will do about it.
Life is not always that way, in fact my life in hardly ever that way. Maybe God is trying to teach me to put my faith in Him... because He is the only constant thing that we can count on in this life.
Of course, I can count on my husband, my children, my family, my friends.... but those crazy fools don't have a clue what is going on, God does though.
I have moments when I wonder, God what are you doing? What in heavens are you thinking? This cannot be your plan?
But I am reassured in knowing that with God there is never a Plan B, God is never surprised, He is always in control.
Since that is the case... I want ride with Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment