Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"Karate School"

Troy started karate about two weeks ago... and he LOVES it!
Troy has been asking for sometime now to go to "karate school". I contacted a local program and we went to a 'trial class' and my little wild man became an instant karate student! For the first time in his life someone called him "a good listener." I couldn't believe it.. but I was thrilled for him and for me!
Only two weeks and I have already noticed a difference in his behavior at home and in public. He is getting more comfortable at karate and starting to be a little bit of wiggle worm but he is doing so good. He listens to his Sensei and wants to follow his instructions.
Here are a few pictures of my little karate man-



The kids spar and with Troy being such a little guy he always spars with the older guys who kneel down to fight with him.. it's really cute.


And here is one of my two rugrats.. today was bring a friend day and Troy brought his sister and his friend Paul... Paul was a little shy so I didn't get a picture of him but Sophia enjoyed it, but she was thrilled to know that cheerleading starts again this Thursday.. oh we are going to be some busy people.

1 comment: