Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter


What a blessing it was to wake up this morning and know this is the day we celebrate life after death!

Sophia woke me up around 3am and as I carried her back to her bed and laid with her for a few moments while she feel back to sleep I thought, what a day this was going to be for the people who would witness Christ alive, after a horrific death on the cross.

I thought about how blessed we are, as Christians, this hope of eternal life.

How great is our God!?

I hope everyone had a very Happy Easter!

*It has been an incredibly long weekend, and while I would love to share photos of the kids in their Easter attire I am way too sleepy... I will be sure to update the blog again in a few days with photos of friends and family from this wonderful Easter Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment