Saturday, April 2, 2011

my prayer for you


While you are sleeping, I pray for you.

I pray that you'll seek Him.

I pray that you will see all of the great things He has done in your life.

The things He wants to do.

I pray for patience,
That I won't push to hard,
or too little.

I pray that God gives me the right words.

That He guides my footsteps.

While I pray for you,
I see a new me.

A me that tries harder,
prays more,
thinks more,
speaks less.

I want to be an example.

I feel overwhelmed sometimes,
I'm not perfect,
I won't pretend to be.

Yet, I know in my heart that this is right.

This is His will for us,
for you.

I pray that I encourage you,
show you grace when I am frustrated,
and acknowledge your triumphs.

I want your eyes to see Him.

In Him you will find peace,
answers to your questions,
and peace.

I pray that you find,
not your way,
but His way.

This is my prayer for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment