Thursday, April 14, 2011

my baby sister

I already mentioned that we had a busy weekend, that my sissy was in town.

I am blessed with a wonderful family.

And one of my favorite person was home this weekend.

My sister.



We surely have our differences, but there is no one I'd rather be around that my baby sister.

Lana moved to North Florida to go to school in Jacksonville about two years ago.

She is a great Auntie, Sophia and Troy adore her.



She will be graduating soon and she'll be moving back home.

We had a great weekend together.

I love her carefree nature.

She is single doing the college thing, we don't really have much in common at this point in our lives. I am concerned with being a wife, a mother, real life stresses, and Lana is concerned with what toe nail polish matches her swim suits.

She makes me laugh.

She is like a break, I think so hard sometimes, focus, worry, but with Lana I just laugh.

She makes me smile.

Sophia looks up to her and wants to be just like her.



She has been through a lot in the last few years.

She is growing.

Becoming a really beautiful woman.

I hope she sees what I see.

I know she questions herself.

She is stronger than she knows.

My sweet baby sister, I love you.

1 comment:

  1. This is SO sweet!!! Reminds me of me and my sister!!!!!

    ReplyDelete