Thursday, October 20, 2011

men of courage

Tony and I went and saw the movie Courageous tonight.

I so recommend it... I felt such pride sitting next to my man, who is a man of courage, who is a leader to his wife, his children.



as I watched I was reminded of just what an important job my man has...

He was called by God to be the protector, caretaker, provider and spiritual leader for our family.

My man works hard to take care of the ones he loves.

He takes pride in his role as my man and their Daddy.



His children adore him, they hate it when he leaves for work but love it when he comes home in the evenings.

He was off today and I watched him play with his boy, snuggle with his girl and cater to his wife...

When I watched the movie and was reminded of this job that fathers have... the job so many fathers fail to do... I praised God for the man He put in my life, the father of my children, the courageous leader of our home.

Pray for your man tonight, they are called to do a big job, encourage them, lift them up...



I'm off to love on my courageous man :)

Good Night Y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment