Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Troy's Muddy 4th Birthday Bash

My baby is four...

Four years ago I had a husband and toddler with the stomach flu. My mom had just flown to Minnesota. The most terribly timing... but my boy decided he wasn't going to wait any longer. Four weeks early he was ready to make his grand appearance into this world.

I'll never forget jumping in the shower to shave my legs (very important when you are going to have a baby)I was yelling for Tony... he wobbled into the bathroom having been up all night throwing up. I told him, "I'm going to have the baby, get the bag and call your mom to keep Sophia."

He looked at me, he was white as a sheet (from throwing up not from shock that we were having a baby) and he said, "Are you serious right now?"

Sophia was 2 weeks late and I ended up being induced so we really thought at 36 weeks that there was no reason to get excited about this boy coming early... we were wrong...

I got to the hospital... unlike his sister's birth, labor was easy and a few short hours later my little boy was born.

And now, he is a curly headed wild man...

Happy Birthday Wild Boy!

Here are some pictures from Troy's 'Muddy' 4th Birthday Bash!

All of the kids on the sand hill...



Awesome Mud Cake from my friend Jenn Crawford... how talented is she?



Me and My Sister...



My little birthday man, getting some 'Monster Juice'



Some of the boys in the mud...







Tony haulin' kids on the Rhino...



Happy Birthday Wild Man







We love you sooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment