Monday, August 11, 2008

Weekend at the Beach

Tony and Troy on the beach...

Troy sitting in the sand...
I thought this was a neat picture...
I have a similar picture of her on the beach in Puerto Rico when she was about 15 months old.
This is one of my favorites... there were a lot of them ;)


We were off at the beach this weekend. Lots coming on that but for now I am exhuasted after a busy weekend and a busy week coming up. I'll write soon but I wanted to share some photography from this trip. I always feel God's strength when I am standing on the shoreline.



We really enjoyed this get away.

If you'd like to see the rest of the pictures, click the link below to see the complete ablum from our trip to Ormond Beach.


3 comments:

  1. Love the pics! Looked like you guys had fun. We're off to the beach this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GLORIOUS - that's what I always feel at the beach! I'm so jealous - we only get the lake for water ... no beaches around here for Hours!!

    Great pictures - Sophi's hair has such beautiful coloring - she's a BRAT!

    Blessings during your busy week...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures Holly. You have a way of capturing special moments. Hope you're doing well. Be blessed and talk with you soon!

    Love,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete