Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Tony and his mom went to lunch at Panera today. I'm going to dinner with my mom and my sister tonight. Tomorrow is all about me! Hurray!! This will be the first Mother's Day that we aren't running here and there.
In the years past we have gone on trips with Tony's family or we have been running from church, to my mom's house, to his mom's house, some years even adding in a trip to my grandma's house. While all this running and precious time celebrating with all of the important mothers in our lives is important I am excited for the first Mother's Day celebrating with my children.
Sophia is so excited about celebrating "Mudder's Day". We went to a cake decorating event in downtown Eustis last night so the kids could decorate Mother's Day Cakes. Sophia kept saying "you're the best Mudder". She was so sweet. Although she was rotten as ever later that night when she got overtired.

So, since I won't be blogging tomorrow, because I am going to attempt to do as little as possible I want to tell all the lovely mothers out there... HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

Me, my mom, my little sister

Tony and his momma celebrating Mother's Day at Panera

No comments:

Post a Comment