Saturday, May 7, 2011

Stuffed Peppers

This week we got some awesome bell peppers from the produce stand... HUGE, red bell peppers. So for dinner we made stuffed bell peppers with brown rice for dinner one night.
For all you 'glutenites' (Gluten Free people) just be sure the tomato sauce is GF.
Simple, simple, but sooo yummy.
Brown ground Hamburger or Turkey meat in skillet.
Add your favorite spaghetti sauce (I used Classico- Traditional)
Cut the tops off of the bell peppers, remove the seeds and rinse
Stuff with spaghetti meat sauce and sprinkle a little motzerella cheese on top.
Bake 350 for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted on top.
Make Brown Rice to serve on the side.
I wish I had a pretty photo to share with you but all I have is the quick picture Tony snapped as I was pulling these out of the oven... yum!
This is def something I'll make again.

No comments:

Post a Comment