Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend Recap

The weekend was wonderful.... well, almost wonderful, but still an awesome weekend.

I'm one very blessed momma.

So thankful to be a Mother this Mother's Day. Tony planned a great Mother's Day outing to BOK Tower and Gardens in Lake Wales. It was a beautiful and peaceful Mother's Day. Tony got up early with the kids and they made me breakfast in bed. french toast with powdered sugar. So sweet to see those smiling facing so excited to bring me breakfast in bed. Troy sat in bed with me- munching on my breakfast. Then we all got ready for a much needed family outing.

The night before my sister and I celebrated with my mom. We got her a necklace and earrings set from Brighton (my sister works at a Brighton in Jacksonville, so we got the hook up). She loved it, we had dinner, and just spent some time visiting with her. It is a rare occasion that it is just the three of us. It was fun. I laughed so hard I got a headache... my mom and my sister are the only ones who can make me do that.

I hope all the momma's out there had a special day.

Back to reality today. Tony is at work and I have an enormous amount of homework to keep me busy. The kids are running around playing and laughing.... they are happy, wild children! I'm glad they have one another to play with... they are best buddies.

Today's "day at a glance" looked something like this...

May 9th -
Gymnastics (Sophia and Troy) 5:45-6:30
Laundry/Bathrooms
Produce Stand (apples, bananas, pecans)
Lana goes back to Jax-
Homework

Happy Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment