Friday, May 13, 2011

Unexpected Outing

We ended up going on an unexpected outing this week. My friend Kati and I both won a family 4 pack of tickets from Radio Disney to see Shrek the Musical in Orlando. Kati ventured out to pick up the tickets on Monday and she was unable to get mine. Looks like I would have to drive down to Celebration to pick them up. Since Kati's husband was working, I didn't have a clue where I was going, and our kids totally adore one another Kati decided she would ride out with us.
We decided to take the kids to Chick Fil A for lunch, eat at Celebration Park, and then take the kids to Downtown Disney. If we were going to drive out there we were going to make a day of it! Or at least a half of a day. It ended up being a fun and unexpected outing.
Let me add I had no idea there was so much fun and free stuff to do in Downtown Disney (for some free fun... check out our favorite places to play).
Here are some sweet pictures I got of the kids at Celebration Park.
My Sweet Sophia

Troy, really hamming it up for the camera.

Kati's son, Paul

Kati's daughter, Cadence

And "the monsters" (what I call my kids) and "the littles" (what Kati calls her two). So together.. maybe "the little monsters"

No comments:

Post a Comment