Tuesday, June 24, 2008

EEG today

We are heading to the grocery store this morning, Troy only has one more diaper left and we will very soon be in need of milk. Today Sophia has an EEG at 2pm. It will be a group effort to keep her from sleeping until the test. They are supposed to be tired, that way it will be easy for them to fall asleep during the test. The car ride to the doctor is the tricky part, she loves sleeping in her car seat, she even asks me "Mommy, can I sleep in my chair?" Lana is going with me to help me keep her awake. Nonnie is watching Troy for me so we don't have to drag him along- group effort. Sophi is good at EEGs. She is very still while they put all the electrodes on her head, and she usually falls asleep easily. She asks me to sing 'twinkle twinkle', what a sight... I am sitting there next to the bed whispering the song in her ear, the technician sits behind the bed with the monitors and stuff, they usually turn on Baby Einstein to help her fall asleep, she's so good. The neurologist says the technicians flip a coin to see who gets to do Sophia's EEG because she is so good and they all want to do it. She is already telling me about going to the doctor's office, sleeping in her princess bed, and waking up and getting a yiddy pop (lolly pop). Alright well, prayers for today's test, please! We will get the results back sometime this week.
Off to get groceries, and diapers!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Holly! I'll be praying for Sophi today. She is covered by God's grace. I love reading this blog and she is so precious! I hope we can get together one of these days. E-mail me with your e-mail and we'll connect. My e-mail is lkelly@907webster.com. Have a great day!

    Love,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete