Thursday, June 19, 2008

MY TAG!

Michaelene tagged me ... so here's 24 things about me:
4 places I go over and over
1. Target
2. Walmart
3. Walgreens.
4. The gym

4 people that email me
1.My mom
2.Tony
3. Virgil (my brother)
4. Kelly

4 of my favorite foods - since I have been dieting for months now... great question!!! I can think of way more than four :)
1. Pizza Hut stuffed crust cheese pizza
2. Chocolate Dream from Carrabas -oh, I miss this!
3. Mashed Potatoes with cheese, ketchup, and corn all mixed together!
4. Texas Cheese Fries from Lone Star Steakhouse
-Now you see why I needed to diet!

4 places I would rather be right now
1. The beach- any beach would be fine
2. Bush Gardens- I really want to see Jungala (I think that's how you spell it)
3. The nail place getting a pedicure- I could really use a pedicure
4. Shopping with an unlimited budget, would be nice huh!!!??? ;)

4 movies I could watch over and over
1. Walking Tall
2. Bad Boys I & II
4. Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants *had to add a chick flick in there!

4 People I want to learn more about
1. Michaelene- liking what I have already learned!
2. Angie- just because I can't get enough of your blog!
3. Lana- because I learn new things everyday and I thought I knew all there was to know
4. Anne Marie- for the same reason as Lana!

1 comment:

  1. Holly, you're so funny! I love getting to know people this way, it makes the truth come out in a way that I'd probably never get to really see or hear! Thank you for doing this honey, I know you're busy with little bears, I hope you had fun doing it, too!
    I hope your sweet little family rests well tonight, you have a new post that I'll catch up on in the AM - it's almost 10 here, EEEEK!
    Hugs and Blessings!

    ReplyDelete