Friday, June 6, 2008

'Most Dramatic'

Sophi's little class had their last day on Thursday. They are on summer vacation! I was emptying her backpack this morning and found a laminated certificate with a red lady bug on it... "Presented to Sophia, award given for 'most dramatic'..." Well if that isn't perfect! When she is winning a Grammy for best actress I'll show her this. What a character she is.


We had a good week. Busy week- I am looking foward to a relaxing summer. We may try and sign Sophia up for gymnastics again, she enjoyed that last summer.


Troy is crawling and climbing on everything. It's funny, Sophia enjoys her brother but she always likes being able to get away from him. She used to sit on the floor and cuddle him, then when she wanted a break she would climb onto the couch, now he can stand up and get next to her, she is starting to get annoyed with that. She really is the perfect 'big sister'... "Mommy, bruder's climbing near me" -Geez!


Sophi hasn't had any seizure episodes all week- we haven't noticed any, she has been pretty even tempered (other than the normal two year old stuff). It's been a great week.


No more swim lessons, which she has been trilled about. We take Troy and she plays on the steps at the pool and tells me all the reasons she doesn't like swimming with Ms. Lacey... I got video today of Troy's lesson so I'll upload it soon.

Well, just wanted to keep in touch this week.


I hope everyone is having a blessed week. I am enjoying your comments, emails, and such.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh! I love that - she sounds like my kinda cupcake! Hold onto that certificate forever - I wish I had one! I am very deserving of one or three ~ as both of my darlings are as much, if not more, "drama" than I am.
    Hugs & Blessings, Michaelene

    ReplyDelete