Friday, June 6, 2008

Life Verse

Do you have a life verse picked out for your child/children?

I had never thought of this; what is new to me isn't always new to others though. At church we were encouraged to pick a life verse for our children. We could pick separate verses for each child or one verse for all children in our homes. Tony and I thought on it for a bit and we picked....

"Trust in the Lord your with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths."
Proverbs 3; 5-6

We thought this was a good one for both kiddos- I am sure as they grow we will pick other verses for them, but this is an awesome foundation that we want to teach our children. I encourage you if you haven't picked a life verse to pick one.
Share it, I'd love to hear what you picked.

No comments:

Post a Comment