Friday, September 26, 2008

Have a good weekend...

Well, I have strep throat... Sophia has strep throat. Troy is hanging in there, I am hoping his immune system is staying strong. I am so thankful for good doctors.



I'll tell you what. I am a nervous ninny about the economy. What a scary time in our country and what a frightening time to have small children. As a parent my main concern is my sweet children and I am so scared for their future. The future of America.

I am not using this blog as a place for people to post their opinions but just a blog asking us all to unite together to pray for our country and our leaders.

In your prayers this week... regardless of your political stance, our country needs prayers. Our leaders need strength, knowledge, and understanding. God Bless America

3 comments:

  1. Holly, I'm coming into agreeance with you. This country and our leaders need the prayers now more than ever. Thank you for encouraging all of us to do that. I'm standing in the gap :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am praying for our children's future and for the strength of our country to come together!
    UGGHH! Strep? I soo hope you guys feel better soon. My sister and little niece had strep when we were in Kansas, no fun, there were soo sick! I just prayed it stayed away from us! Praying the yucks away!
    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you watch the Presidential Debate tonight? This has to be the most difficult time a Presidential candidate has faced in history. I wouldn't want to be up against all the challenges facing our nation. Whoever is President has a LOT of cleaning up to do.

    Sorry about strep. I sure hope Troy doesn't get it. Hopefully you are letting family help so you can rest, which we all know is the best medicine. I guess we won't be seeing you Sunday, and I will be missing the next couple play dates due to family and a trip. Any birthday plans for Troy coming up? I can't believe he is almost a year old!

    Love,
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete