Tuesday, November 22, 2011

2 days and counting...

Today we are going to venture out to the park and have a picnic lunch with friends, then I have some errands to run, back home for a nap and then Christmas Choir practice for me (and the kids) while Tony plays basketball with some friends from church.

I need to go grocery shopping for Thanksgiving, my mother in law is coming over to cook with me tomorrow, the days seem to by flying by, I feel like I'm clinging to every moment, these last days of 2011.

This year seems to have flown by quicker than the rest. Why every year does it feel like that?

So, with the hustle and bustle of the season let's not forget what is important,
it's not the centerpiece in the middle of the table but rather who is around it.

If I'm too busy baking to blog, Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment