Friday, November 4, 2011

change

My man always says the only thing that is constant in this world is change.

He knows I hate change

He tries to comfort me with these words

I know he is right... this life has continually brought change to us.

I have been struggling lately as we prepare for another change

I wouldn't call it comfort, but I find understanding when I recognize that everyone experiences change, that the only thing that is constant in this world is change, I get it, it helps a little... but as I focus in on the words my man says...

this world, the only thing constant in this world...

I am not of this world... I live in this world but I am of His world and in His world He is constant, never changing, He is the rock.

So while I may struggle with the change of this world I find peace in the constancy of my God.

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. -Hebrews 13:8

No comments:

Post a Comment