Thursday, January 14, 2010

Breakfast of Champions

Sophia and Troy were playing in their toy kitchen this morning. Sophi brings me a plate of food and says "Here mommy bread carmagel and tuma fish!" Translation: Bread caramel and tuna fish. I love these kids. Troy comes up behind her "eat momma". I pretended to eat afew bites as there anticipating eyes were fixated on my mouth.
"Umm.. Wonderful!" They smiled and ran back to their little kitchen.
Bread Carmagel and Tuma Fish the breakfast of Champions!

Tonight I work at the hospital. Sophia is going to school then to spend the night with her GiGi. They are going to see Princess and the Frog. Sophia is very very excited! I am going to miss her but I love that she has the opportunity to go with my grandma, her great grandma. She loves her GiGi. I'll get some good alone time with Troy before work tonight too.

Well gotta get Sophia off to school... today is show and tell and painting day!

1 comment:

  1. Love you. Have a good night at work. My roomie works tonight... you should go and say hi to her in the ICU. Her name is Jill :)

    ReplyDelete