Monday, January 4, 2010

What a slacker I am!?

No blog since December 8th.. wow! What a slacker huh!?
The holiday was perfect, filled with family and lots of love, but I must say I am glad it is over. Right after Christmas the kids and I got sick, I could feel it coming but we fought it right through the holidays but the day after Christmas Troy fell victim, I followed, then Sophia, now Tony.. Troy is beginning to recover and I can tell Sophia feels better today. She goes back to school on Wednesday which she is thrilled about.

I hope everyone is having an amazing start to the year 2010!

My daughter is loving the Disney movies these days. My mom gave us all the old ones that belonged to my sister and I. Cinderella, Aladin, Little Mermaid, Sleeping Beauty, Mulan.. the list goes on. We have been watching movies every day. Sophi loves it. She calles Troy 'Princes Sharmin' haha! I laugh because he walks around in that big diaper and she calls him that.. reminds me of Charmin toilet paper! haha. So funny.

Today she watched Cinderella. The scene where the evil step sisters head to the ball was on... you may remember... they leave Cinderella wearing rags, crying, while they go to the ball.



Sophia walks over to me and asks me, "Mommy why do they walk like this?" She puts her butt to me and sticks it out and waddles back to the couch.

I told her that there was something in the dresses to make it look like that.

"What is it?" she asks.

I told her I really didn't know it was like tissue paper maybe? haha! Don't really know why I said that. I was thinking of the fabric in wedding dresses that make them puffy.. haha!

She then tells me, seriously says, "Well, find out what it is because I really want to wear that in my wedding dress when I marry Troy. OK Mom?"

Goodness! That girl..

1 comment: