Thursday, January 7, 2010

work tonight...

Busy day today. Just wanted to wish you all in Florida who are NOT used to this cold weather a very stay warm wish. ;)



My mom is in the ER today. She has had problems with kidney stones in the past and it seems that is what is causing her problems today. God Bless her, she seems to be in lots of pain. I pray that it passes quickly and without much complication.

I'll update more tomorrow as today is a full day and I am going to take advantage of nap time and take a nap myself before heading off to work tonight.

Stopping in to see Sophi's doctor this afternoon as well, seems she may have an ear infection along with this cold virus that has been plaguing our house for the last few weeks. Busy house, busy mommy.

Stay warm Floridians... and yes the rest of the country as well. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the nice blog comment! It's nice to "meet" you. Sorry to hear about your mom but I hope everything turns out okay. My mom had some painful stones back when she was pregnant.

    ReplyDelete