Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wednesday is Library Day!

Today is Library Day for Troy.
I used to take Sophia every Wednesday to toddler time at the library. When Troy came along we kind of stopped going, well once he got big enough to move.
Now that Sophia is in preschool I have been really wanting to take him, hadn't done it though.
The last two weeks we have gone and he has had such a great time.
He enjoys being in a group with the other kids. He likes the singing. Not so interested in the story time, gets very distracted during that part. He loves the crafts. And it works out perfectly that we go and pick up sissy as soon as it's over. So it is a good little distraction for him.
Yesterday we dropped Sophi off at school and Troy cried and cried that we left sissy at school. We went grocery shopping and he laid on me saying 'I sad, I so sad, sissy go? sissy...' He is so pathetic! Then we picked her up and in no more than 2 minutes he was yelling in his carseat that she was doing something wrong and screaming 'sissy mean!'
So for a good little distraction, library day today! Looking forward to it.
My work schedule got switched around and I have to work tonight so don't know how much blogging will get done with groggy mommy the next few days...
If you don't hear from me everyone have a great week and weekend.

1 comment: