Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Cooking Tuesday

Another one for the crock pot.

This is a new recipe and I love it! Love it so much that I've made it twice in two days. Well, the first day I made it on the stove top then I made it the second day (today) in the crock pot for a dinner party.
You can get the stove top recipe from my friend Katie.

For the crock pot, if I can get away with throwing something in the crock pot I will, same ingredients that she used..
only I cut the boneless chicken breasts into slices
put the salsa, cheese, and black beans into the crock pot, added the chicken.
Cooked on low for 6 hours, then on warm until we were ready to eat.
I made yellow rice and we ate with corn chips and flour tortillas.
Yum!

Gotta run! Having a jewelry party tonight for one of the mom's at Sophi's school. Lots of cleaning to do and two wild banana heads running around the house messing everything up... at least the food is done! Easy!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you liked it! And nice to hear that it worked well in the crockpot too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cooking ideas! I'm going to try this one minus the beans (Tim doesn't eat beans - weirdo)
    Miss ya! Loves and Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete