Wednesday, October 15, 2008

If you were on a deserted island and could only take one thing what would it be?

First response to this question was....
TONY! He can build a fire with sticks. ;)
He really can.. he is quite the survivalist. Do you guys ever watch Man vs. Wild? I swear that man, Bear, makes the Crocodile Hunter roll over in his grave, did you know he killed and ate an alligator on the last episode!? Well, I think that Bear guy is Tony's favorite person on TV. So, my first answer to what I would take with me on a deserted island? Tony! What would you take?? First thing to come in your mind??

Now, Sophia is doing alright with the medication changes. I think she may have had some seizure activity today though, it's so hard to tell. We have been gradually weaning off and up until this point I haven't noticed anything abnormal. Tony and I are very hypersensitive to her though. I picked her up from school and she was crying, which she never is, she said her tummy was hurting but she was pointing to her heart, ate her lunch, looked kind of gray, said she wanted her doctor, really cranky... then she got a bath (disinfected) before nap time... seemed fine, but I noticed her eye was droopy which happens when she has seizures, don't really know what all that was about!? She is sleeping now though and went to bed happy.
On the positive side she seems to be much more alert and a bit hyper at times, sometimes has a hard time focusing, tells me she feels hyper... but soo happy! That makes me feel good.
It's so bittersweet. I love seeing her weaning of the medication and the possibilities of not being on medication, then this... the episodes, the unknown. I just want to get through the test and go from there. So hard not to get excited about her not being on medication, but I have to remind myself that she may need it, this episode today reminded me of that.
The teacher at school said she was building and tower with blocks and someone knocked it over, they said she got really upset about it... might have been something that triggered this episode.
Goodness, I need a nap! ;)
Hope everyone is having a lovely yet prayerful day...
Photobucket
Send up your prayers today for families who have an angel in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment