Wednesday, October 29, 2008

thinking in the quiet...

Photobucket

"For you created my inmost being, you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wondeful, I know that full well." Psalm 139:13-14

Funny that this is one of Sophia's memory verses in Sunday school, I didn't realize all week but I have been reminding myself whatever the outcome it will be perfect and I have been repeating this scripture in my head all week.

Sophia says "I praise You, because You made me wonderful!"

1 comment:

  1. thinking about you ... you should be in the process of discharge right about now! Keeping the faith that the test results are good! Nothing like going home after a hospital stay. Drink some tea, take naps and no more gauze!!!
    Love & prayers ... Godspeed you home.

    ReplyDelete