Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Long Day...






Poor baby girl. She is so exhausted and sick of all of this. I don't blame her. We have had the worst 3 hours ever. She was just feed up. Today was the hardest of the days, she was so tired. The doctor came in and with the good new about the test she also informed me to not let her sleep until tonight. She was tired from about 10am on. Tony and Troy came to visit today. Troy and Sophia were so happy to see one another. They are two peas in a pod. I was glad Tony brought him but it was rough having Troy in the hospital room with Sophia who was grumpy herself. I was so happy to see my boy though, and my wonderful husband too. :) The last three hours from 5 to 8 were horrible. She screamed, cried, hit herself in the head, she was soo miserable. The gauze I am sure gets hot and sticky under there by the third day. She cried for her daddy and it broke my heart. The nurse came in to check on her and she screamed "get away from me-". The sleep deprivation is a hard thing to see. She said her tummy hurts, her head hurt, she just ached all over I am sure from the lack of sleep. I started the bedtime routine early because I knew it would take her a long time to calm down, I am glad I did it that way because it was so rough on her. She is sleeping sound for now and I am going to get some rest in case last night repeats itself. I can handle anything for the test 12 hours. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment