Wednesday, October 8, 2008

"Jello in hees mouff"

Troy got his first bloody lip last night. In my opinion, at 11 months old as active as this child is for this to be the first bloody lip, we have done pretty good protecting his little face. Last night the kids were playing in Troy's room while I was running back and forth trying to get them dressed for bed. It was kind of late because we had ballet last night and the later it gets the more wobbly Troy becomes. He was walking around his room like a little drunk man and smacked right into the side of his crib. I was in the other room making a bottle and Sophia comes in and says "Troy has jello in hees mouff."
I ran in the room to find him screaming only to find blood in his mouth and all over his jammies. I grabbed a burp cloth and the mommy in me took over. I explained to Sophia that the red stuff wasn't jello, it was blood. She was explaining what happened to Troy to her grandma on the phone and it went something like this...
"And Troy bumped hees mouff, then he had bloud in hees mouff, then he was screamin', and his teeff were bleedin', then momma put a rag in hees mouff, and he was cryin', then it yooked yike jello in he's mouff"
Troy is alright and we are defiantly going to work on the L sounds, the W, the TH, and those stinky pronouns... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment