Friday, October 17, 2008

My baby's gonna be 1...

My sweet baby boy is going to be one tomorrow!! I can hardly believe it. Time sure does fly by. He is being sweet as ever today. Smiling, waving, saying HI MOMMA.... with his little arm way in the air. So sweet! I love him so much. He is sportin' a battle wound for his first birthday. We wasn't being so sweet yesterday... he threw our little Walmart shopping cart at Sophia yesterday then tried to jump over it onto her and he fell and the cart cut above and below his eye. He is lucky that it didn't get in his eye! That crazy boy!! :)
We are having a party at the park for him. We have invited family and friends to come celebrate with us. I'll have lots of pictures to share! We are having a crayon themed party. I made centerpieces with coloring books, crayons, tissue paper and ribbon... the kids can take them home after the party as party favors. I was pretty proud of myself for that idea. My friend Kelly has made him a cake that looks like a box of crayons- she is soo talented! Email me if you want her contact info for a cake she is very reasonably priced and does a great job!
Sophia is doing great with her meds, we are down to 1ml of trileptal, no diastat, and no clonezepam. She is so happy and alert. Seems like she is able to process and handle things without being so highly emotional. The test is the week of Halloween. By next week she should be totally weaned off of the Trileptal.
Thank you for your emails, thoughts, and prayers. Hope everyone is having a wonderful week and wishing you all a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TROY!! Hope you have a completely magnificent day and enjoy your party, how much fun does a park party sound like!? LOTS!! Try not to get any new battle scars today little man ...
    Love to you all and Blessings, too!

    ReplyDelete