Monday, October 27, 2008

We are here...






We are here, hungry and waiting for them to put her food order in... we can't order until they do that. My poor kid is hungry and uncomfortable... this hospital sucks! :) I hope we get some food quick! Silly me, I didn't pack food for her, not like there is a cafeteria down stairs! She doesn't want me to leave and go get her food and I sure don't feel comfortable doing that anyway... she doesn't even have a hospital ID braclet on yet!!?? SECURITY!! :) Have I mentioned that they started the test about 3 hours ago, they did the strobe light test and they did the air test, where she blows air over and over... she is tired and hungry, I hope they get us in the system soon. This sucks! Can you tell I am spoiled as far as hospitals go- our local hospital is one of the best! We aren't used to this one... Have I mentioned that the wall paper is literally peeling off the walls in this room! OK, I promise my next post will be much more positive and uplifting...

3 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about your girls all morning! I hope you get to eat soon. She does look happy so far though. I hope it goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly- I'm praying for your girl. She is in God's hands and everything will go smoothly and you'll be out of there in no time. Although the pics look like she's in good spirits. And with a mom like you, she'll get through it all. I'm praying for God's healing over her body, that she will come out of that hospital off all medication and that she will be happy, healthy, and most of all whole with no sickness. Be blessed girl. Love ya!!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's common practice in hospitals to STARVE people. But, they should at least put new wallpaper up so you have something decent to look at while your tummies eat away at themselves :o)

    She looks like she's in pretty good spirits from the photos you've posted. If I was you I'd ask one of the nurses to bring her a banana or some jello while she waits for a meal - there's no reason for her to be in testing and hungry, that BUGS me!

    You are both in my prayers...take a deep breath Mama, let it all fall into the hands of God. We are powerless over all persons, places and things - remember that as you face the day - let go and let God. I know, I know easier said than done, but try to keep that in the back of your mind as it spins. I send you both big bear hugs and lots of prayers. It will be fine, exactly as it should be!

    ReplyDelete