Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Little Boys...my little boy

Glad to hear you all are enjoying the machiato recipe. It's a good one! Anne Marie was pleased to hear that her awesome recipe is being shared to other busy ladies!!!


I found this sweet poem online today. It made me think of my baby boy.

Little boys come in all shapes and sizes,
Shy and adventurous, full of surprises,
With misshapen halos and mischievous grins,
Small dirty faces, and sweet, sticky chins.
They'll keep you so busy, and yet all the while
Nothing can brighten the world like their smile.
And no greater treasure has brought homes more joy
Than a curious, active, and lovable boy!









I just loved this. It really reminded me of my little guy. He is such a joy. So special to our home. He really has completed our family. He is so cute. His little smile just brings light to the room. Those two little teeth are precious. His little curls on the back of his head. His beautiful eyes. Everything about him takes my breath away.

1 comment:

  1. My stars!!! He is such a cutie little patooty. I like the first photo - looks like he's in a playpen trying to BUST OUT! All of the photos are great - he's such a boy!

    The dynamics are so different between a boy and a girl, aren't they? I am so amazed and so grateful, everyday, for each of them and the God given ability to love them both, unconditionally.

    How's Sophi's fracture -- please email me or post. Does she have to see an orthopod? Sweet girl, please tell her we send lots of "healing jeebees" and kisses!

    ReplyDelete