Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sophi's Theory on Troy's boy parts :)

Get ready to laugh- really get ready....

I was getting Troy out of the tub a couple weeks back and Sophia was getting in the tub as I was taking him out. She looked very intently at Troy and said.. "Mommy, Bruder has a turkey on his body!"

I told her it was his "pee pee", I just can't bring myself to say 'penis' to her, I know she'd never stop saying it... and boy would I have been right- she has told everyone from her buddies to the lady in the grocery store bathroom that Troy has a 'turkey'.

A while ago she had a friend over and they were taking a bath together and she says.. "Jasmine, your naked"

Jasmine says, "Sophi you're naked too, we are getting a bath"

Sophia responds, "Well, my mommy has big boobs when she's naked" (I know, I know..)

Jasmine says, "My mommy has big boobs too" (Alright, Stacey!)

Sophi puts her hands on her hips and says, "Oh yea..." in a competitive 'I am going to out do you' kind of way she says, "well my Bruder has a turkey on his body."

I literally sat down- not laughing, but I just needed to sit.
That child is nuts!
So, there is Sophia's theory on Troy's boy parts....

2 comments:

  1. Frickfrack - that is funny! Ugh, she is so cute - I love the stories that children share when they are talking amongst themselves. Especially when they start talking about parents body parts -- hilarious! A turkey - just makes you wonder how in the world they associate these things together. Sophi - you are one of the most precious, beautiful, funny things I've ever come across in my life! Big hugs pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! Oh this is sooooo Fricken hilarious!! A turkey!! I am still laughing!! I will think of this everytime I change a diaper and give a bath! Paige hasn't mentioned my boobs yet. She did touch hers the other nigh in the tub and asked why they were red.....HUH!! i told her they were private parts and that's the way God made them....... I suck at these questions!!!!!
    Tami

    ReplyDelete