Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sweet Angel Landon

It breaks my heart to type this blog... I don't even have words to type but I know many of you have been praying for this sweet family.

I cannot imagine the sorrow of my friend Tami tonight. After a long struggle, "...Landon grew his angel wings this morning..." (the perfect words from his mother). If you have read my blogs before about Landon he is a perfect angel. Too perfect for Earth. There is no doubt in my mind that God is holding this angel boy in his arms tonight. Join with us in sadness and in prayer for Tami and her family. I know they appreciate the prayers.

May God send his angels to wrap their wings around them as only he truly knows their pain. May God bring strength and peace to this beautiful family. Bring them peace knowing Landon is at peace and is no longer suffering. God Bless them. Amen.

http://caringbridge.org/visit/landonweatherby

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog Holly.

    I have a heart for babies, and a heart for kiddos with special needs. I nanny for a little boy who has cerbral palsy, epilepsy, a shunt, and several other health issues. He was a preemie and had a lot of complication. I can't imagine watching my own child go through any of those things. It's hard enough to watch one that isn't your own.

    I will keep your family and your sweet little girl in my prayers too!
    Violet

    ReplyDelete