Monday, April 6, 2009

another day

Today Tony goes for an interview. I just pray that if this is the right thing that it will all work out and if it's not that it won't! I don't want him to start something that isn't God's will for his life. Not that I want him to be jobless, but I'm willing to sit in God's plan while Tony figures out what it is he is supposed to be doing. I do not think that any of this happened by chance. It is all God's plan.
Now, enough said on that topic!
Today, my soul sista' Danielle is here visiting and I must say just knowing she is here in this house gives me that warm and fuzzy feeling. She lives in NY and I would love to say I can see her anytime I want but I can't so until I get her to move here, when she is in town I have to smoother her with my presence. :) She also has an interview today. Yes, I told you I was going to get her to move here. :) I am also trying to get her to start a blog, she is an excellent writer. She is really an awesome person and a great friend, I'm lucky to have her.
Well, I gotta get going, another busy day-
I am going to make breakfast, take Danielle to her interview, take the kids to the park, pick Danielle up, come home, take Danielle to the airport (sad), then come home, make dinner, bathe, feed, and put the kids to bed! ;) Lots of driving here and there today.
Yesterday Tony had a yard sale and made a whooping $120. We met his parents at the fair in the evening. I got to see my nieces, my brothers, and my mom and dad, who were also there at the county fair enjoying the festivities. Sophia was not going to leave the fair without riding on the Ferris wheel. I kept my feet on the ground while Tony took her on the ride. This is what popped up on my cell phone while I was watching the wheel spin around and around, praying that they'd stay safe. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Thinking about you guys today. Looks like Sophi was having fun in the pic...ha ha. :) Love you...we need to get together sometime after I get back!

    ReplyDelete