Tuesday, April 21, 2009

escape from reality

Life has really taken its toll on us, health, jobs,insurance, and finances... Need I go on?
We escaped from reality yesterday and took a trip to the beach, it was a trip we had planned to take later in the year and for a more extended period of time but with Tony's work and money I wasn't sure the trip was going to happen so we decided to take what we had already paid and put it towards a three day getaway and go now!
I am typing this on Tonys blackberry -which is no easy task, but I wanted to update and let everyone know why we aren't answering our house phone and why my sister's car is at my house and not the van, Lana is house sitting.
The beach is beautiful I really don't want to come back home. We stay here every year it is a beautiful little cottage we can see the ocean from our bedroom window. I hav e taken lots of pictures. Sophia ia our little travler and loves staying in new places. She loves the ocean and building sandcastles. Troy had to get used to the new place and he is terrified of the ocean but has been swimming like a fish in the pool. Jumping in the water and swimming all around people get a kick out of watching such a little guy swim like he does. We are all having a wonderful time, but it will end tomorrow and we will have to deal with life again, for now I am going to enjoy my last night in my little piece of heaven on earth.

1 comment: