Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Great job Tony!!

Tony Tony Tony.. always comes through. He went a few places yesterday and came home with a job! ;) Very proud of my husband!
Now, myself and my darling son.. we are sick! We both have yucky colds and coughs.
I knew it was coming, we have been soo incredibly busy with no down time. It was only a matter of time until we got sick. I am going to clean the guest bed because Tony may be sleeping in there since Troy and I are going to probably be taking over the bed with all of our sneezing and coughing.
I have cleared our schedules and we are going to rest for the next few days. Other than a trip to the grocery store for orange juice we aren't going anywhere! Oh did I add that it was in the 90s this weekend and it is 60 today! No wonder we are so sick. I hate weather changes in Florida!!
Well, I am going to go get some coffee before my children get up.
Sophia at the yard sale.

Troy riding his motorcycle.

2 comments:

  1. Yippy! That is awesome.
    90 degrees to 60, that sounds awesome! We have had 50 degress to 20 and today supposed to be 65!
    YAY!
    Very cute pics!
    ps---Feel better soon momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY, I'm sooooooooooooo glad Tony found a job!!!!! God is awesome and always provides!!!! Hope you all are feeling better!!!!! :O)

    ReplyDelete