Saturday, April 4, 2009

happy thoughts..


I love this picture. Tony took it on his cell phone so it's kinda blurry. But this is my children at there most darling. This was Friday morning, Tony's official day of no job and we made the best of it. Staying home as a family, playing outside, and of course resting! Tony made his famous grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch and his even more famous grilled peanut butter and honey sandwiches for desert ;) I'm not telling you that the secret ingredient is pink sugar sprinkles for Sophia ;)

Sophi was in my cousin's wedding today and oh my love she did so good! I think I was far more nervous than she was. The anticipation of waiting for her to walk down the isle was almost too much to take.. I can't imagine how I'll feel at HER wedding! She was such a pro.. threw the petals in the air, walked so brave with such confidence -I mean really what else did I expect. I'm sure I'll have pictures of her to show soon.
I do have a picture of Troy. Tony snapped this before the wedding.

He looks like a little stinker! He did great during the wedding although I did have Tony sitting in the very back with him, just in case. After the wedding though he had enough, the reception he was a total BOY! In ever sense of the word. My mom bought him the most adorable plastic tool set, great gift idea for a boy, terrible gift for a wedding reception.. He went around hitting the back of people's chairs and backs with the hammer until we got it out of his death grip. ;) He throw carrots like they were darts at his sister.. until Tony finally took him for a walk. They found a tennis court with a fence and Tony said he closed the gate and let Troy run around on the court while he laid on a bench and took a rest, that's a daddy's way of babysitting if I've ever heard... LOL
It was a beautiful, very traditional wedding.. just like my cousin. I am sure she is going to make a wonderful bride, wife, and maybe someday a mother.. I'm always up for little ones to hold! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Holly- that picture is PRECIOUS!!!!!! :o) Hope you're having a good weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I've only been gone for one week and I don't even know where to begin. You guys are heavy in my thoughts and prayers. I will pray for Tony's interview tomorrow ... I'm thinking about you sweetheart. You have such a great outlook on all of this =)
    xoxo...

    ReplyDelete