Friday, April 10, 2009

my kiddos....

I have really been exhausted lately. Troy's cold has had him up during the night. His asthma has been acting up so he's been using his breathing treatments which has kept him pretty wired. Last night I put a Vics Waterless Vaporizer in his room and it was a Godsend!! (Shan, you may have to look into one of these for Marie.) He slept from 8-330am, then went back to sleep until about 7am. He is awake now but I am going to type this real quick before I go get him up. He is so sweet. He got up at 330am, I went in his room he says "oh momma, nigh" and lays down with the bottle I brought him and went right back to sleep.
Yesterday, Sophia Ann was in quite the mood! I told her to get to bed at nap time and she didn't. I then said "Sophia get in bed right now" I said it in a stern tone and she looked at me and said (in a high pitch voice) "oh yes, your highness, your majesty, anything you say"... she runs and jumps into her bed.
You know when things like this happen I really don't know what to think!!??

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, you got to love that Sophia, she says the darndest things, haha!!! :o) Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Good Friday, guys! Glad you were able to get some reprieve from the no sleep syndrome - you and Shan should start a support group for insomniacs ;)
    Glad the T-Man is getting over the gunk.

    ReplyDelete