Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Happy Easter Everyone.

May God Bless your family today.

God was watching out for me, I got to sleep from 10pm-6am with NO interruption!!!
I'll include my latest chalk art that was done yesterday while the kids and I were outside waiting for daddy to get home from work. ;) Can't you see the attention to detail... LOL.

6am, and I'm up making a bow for Sophia's hair for church this morning... I have turned into my mother!
Sophia was so excited about the Easter bunny that she wouldn't even let me sing her to bed and she was in bed by 745 last night.
Troy was completely worn out. Now that he isn't as congested one of the symptoms of this cold is fatigue, he has been taking 3 and 4 hour naps. And he was begging to go to be at 7pm.. he's still sleeping!!
Tony who has the cold now too, was sleeping by 8pm.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter. Hope everyone is feeling better. Glad to hear that you got to sleep! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you sweet friend, Happy Easter :o)

    ReplyDelete