Thursday, April 9, 2009

strength, patience, endurance, joy

Colossians 1:11
We pray that you will be strengthened with His glorious power so that you will have all the patience and endurance you need. May you be filled with joy-"


How beautiful is this. Often times in life we find ourselves at a loss, what do we need to help us, what do we pray for. I have found that when I don't know what to pray for I remember this verse, I repeat it over and over again. When asked to pray for someone I remember this verse.

For myself and for you today I pray for strength from God's glorious power, that we may have the patience and the endurance that we need, and that we may all be filled with joy.

2 comments:

  1. Holly, you don't know how MUCH I needed to hear this today!! Thank you a million times over, I love you friend!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Holly! I pray the same for you and your family! Have a wonderful Easter!
    Tami, Paige and the Sweetest Angel-Landon

    ReplyDelete